I ran across this today and I love the idea of setting goals, especially when there is accountability involved….even better Hayley at Tiny Twig calling it goals with grace. We set goals and then we beat ourselves up when we fail to meet them…it is a beautiful thing to give ourselves some grace in our lives and even in the goals that we set for ourselves. I may have missed January but it is a new month and I am ready to set new goals for February!
- Read at least one book on my book list. – I have not decided which book I want to read!
- One date night with my hubby – with a 7 month old in the house we haven’t had a date in a while…we need a date night for Valentine’s!
- Plan family night – with yummy food, games and a movie, time together is so precious we need more of it as a family.
- Complete four more weeks of PIYO and make sure the I am drinking enough water everyday!
- Make my 2015 spring cleaning list- Yes I have a notebook just for my spring cleaning list…this is a big deal
It is kind of nice to be able to write out my goals and know that you have seen them, it keeps me accountable…What are your goals for February?
Link up with Tiny Twig and share your goals too!