Is it really March? Bring on Spring!
So my February goals didn’t go so great….
February Goals review…
- Read at least one book on my book list. – I didn’t even get around to this…reading isn’t a strong area for me…
- One date night with my hubby – with a 7 month old in the house we haven’t had a date in a while…we need a date night for Valentine’s! My hubby ended up having surgery on his elbow for Valentine’s, so no date this month…
Plan family night – with yummy food, games and a movie, time together is so precious we need more of it as a family.We have had a few family fun nights with a Toy Story night and a Big Hero 6 night…we even had a family fun day! Complete four more weeks of PIYO and make sure the I am drinking enough water everyday! I feel so great for having finished another 4 weeks! Make my 2015 spring cleaning list- Yes I have a notebook just for my spring cleaning list…this is a big dealThis was a must accomplish and I even got started and I am trying to do a little bit every day to make it less of a chore! I finished my bedroom and the upstairs bathrooms this past weekend!
- Be diligent about getting up by 5:00 am…I am sure this sounds insane but in this season of life that I am in 5:00 am is the perfect time before everyone else gets up and things get loud and crazy. It gives me time to be diligent in my Bible study and prayer time without interruptions.
- Memorize 1 Thessalonians
- Attempt to read a book off my list….I am going to read through “A Jewel in His crown” by Priscilla Shirer; I will be teaching a class for teen girls in May at our church ladies conference so it is time to begin preparations.
- I WILL GET A DATE NIGHT! I am so determined I need a date night with my husband!
- Family night is a must, it is a determined time to be together no matter the task.
- Complete my first 60 days of the Piyo program and take some after pictures to check out my progress!
- Get my house inside and outside deep clean and ready for Spring!
- Potty train my 3 year old….because if not he will go to his prom in diapers
- Transition the littlest trouble maker into his crib at night
I know those may sound like crazy goals but in this season with three crazy kids those are SERIOUS goals! What are your goals this month? Even if it is just one goal it is worth it to write it down and put it up where you will remember it!
I have linked up with Tinytwig…your not alone in your goals!