Being a mom is likely one of the hardest jobs we will ever have as women. The arms that are full and even the arms that are longing, mother’s are truly special.
As a mom, I have learned that the most significant tools to make me a better mom have all been found in God’s Word. The greatest advice I have ever received has been from godly women who took the time to share the truth with me.
Motherhood requires us to gird ourselves in the Truth of the Gospel.
Here are a few gift ideas for the mom’s in your life who love the Word and long to draw closer to Christ.
- CSB Women’s Study Bible: A tool we need each day, access to the truth of the Gospel right in our hands.
- Treasuring Christ When Your Hands are Full by: Gloria Furman – Gospel Meditations for busy moms.
- Women of the Word by: Jen Wilkin- By far one of my favorite resources for Bible study!
- Finding the Love of Jesus from Genesis to Revelation by: Elyse Fitzpatrick – This one is on my must-read list!
- Subscription to Be Still Magazine: One of my favorite magazines to read and write for!
- Sony a6000 Camera: because every mom needs a camera that takes beautiful pictures of her babies. Also great for the mom who likes to share photos on her blog or youtube channel.
- Grace Upon Grace Journal: Keep track of sermon notes, prayers or daily thoughts.
- None Like Him by: Jen Wilkin – A great book for any mom to be reminded of who God is.
- The Biggest Story: a great book for Mom’s to share the Gospel with her kiddos.
- iTunes Giftcard: Let mom download the worship music or books she loves!
Whether it’s your mom, grandmother, or the woman in your life who treats you like a daughter; honor her this Mother’s Day. Don’t forget to honor the women in your life who are hurting this Mother’s Day after miscarriages, infertility or infant loss. Honor the women in your life this Mother’s Day!
Disclaimer: This blog post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission to fund my coffee drinking habit if you use these links to make a purchase. You will not be charged extra, and you’ll keep me supplied in caffeine. It’s a win for everyone, really.