I am pretty sure I am Buddy the Elf….Christmas is my favorite.
I love giving gifts, eating all the food and just being with my people…oh and Hallmark Movies of course. It is that time of year again for our annual Christmas Gift Guide, for the first time we are putting in on the blog rather than just in our Advent study. Here it is my favorite for 2018 ready to be gifted under your tree!
- She Reads Truth Bible : This Bible makes a great gift it is beautiful and in a version that is easy to read. There is also plenty of space for notes as well.
- Heart and Hive Study Journal : If someone on your list is looking for a great tool to help them get started in Bible study this is a beautiful resource!
- ESV Study Bible : This is my favorite study Bible, comprehensive notes and study resources.
- Bible Tabs from Lindee Walker: Self-adhesive and beautiful Bible tabs from Lindsee, they will look great on any Bible!
- Illuminated Bible Journal set: These are great in a set or individual journals. Each one is a single book of the Bible. These are great for more in depth study, with a lot of room to write.
- The Bible Expository Commentary by Warren Wiersbe: This is my favorite commentary to use when I am studying. It is easy to understand and follow.
- Christ Centered Exposition: This is another easy to follow commentary, great at keeping your studies focused on Christ.
- Displaying Grace Prayer Journal: Need some encouragement in your prayer life? This is a great resource for keeping track of your prayer requests. It is 6 months undated and ready to use any time!
- Diamond Pens:Who doesn’t love to write with a pretty pen?
- Zebra Midliner Marker/Highlighters: These are some of my favorite highlighters to use when I study.
- Sharpie Highlighters: These are also a great set of highlighters. They do bleed slightly.
- Write the Word Journal:This is one of my favorite things to use. Use it like a regular journal, write out the scripture or both! It is beautiful and well made.
- 100 Days of Bible Promises : It is wonderful to be reminded of God’s promises and this beautiful book is a way to do just that.
- Tabbed Sticky Notes: Who doesn’t love sticky notes, and tabbed ones at that. These are great for the planner girl in your life or for Bible study!
- Women of the Word : This is a book I recommend to every friend and woman I come in contact with. This will alter how you study the Word of God.
- Paparrazi Jewelry with Jessica: Are you looking for a gift for anyone on your list? Paparrazi sells beautiful jewelry and the best part each piece is only $5! Perfect for every budget.
- Essential oils starter kit: So many are looking to get started with essential oils. Getting a starter kit is the best way to get started.
- Unseen : by far one of my one of my favorite books, holy perspective on being seen by God.
- It’s not supposed to be this way: Lysa’s new book is a great resource for those who are walking through difficult seasons.
- Diffuser bracelet: Looking for beautiful oil diffusing bracelets. Put on Love Designs is your gal! Her bracelets are perfect and something I wear daily!
These are just a few of my favorites for your Christmas wishlist! Click the links and shop! Happy Christmas Friends!
Disclaimer: This blog post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission to fund my coffee drinking habit if you use these links to make a purchase. You will not be charged extra, and you’ll keep me supplied in caffeine. It’s a win for everyone, really.